Sales people don’t really realise the talents they have. They are under valued and need to understand that almost everybody on this planet is scared of selling, except for sales people.
In this recession, many sales people have been made redundant or have lost their jobs, due to downsizing. Many other sales professional are finding, their commissions have been reduced and many are not hitting the unrealistic targets made, by bosses who do not want to pay commissions.
Did you know, that many self made millionaires were once in sales, as a salesperson?
Sales people have really good skills which can be transferred into running a successful online home business.
If the right home business is chosen, one which is 97% automated, then money could be made while still at work. The extra income would be like commission or bonus. In time, with the right compensation plan that sales person could turn their part time money bank into huge wealth online.
Good home businesses should not require sales skills, otherwise, it means the business becomes less duplicatable. If this happens then making money online is less likely.
Like all businesses, home businesses are more likely to be dependable on building networks. The more people in your network duplicating your success, the more money you make. If your home business is not duplicatable then less people will succeed.
Although, sales skills are not required, having sales skills means that you will have in built skills that comes with the territory. These in built skills are required to be successful by all who enter the online home business industry.
There are 8 main reasons why good sales professional, will easily succeed online in the right home business and make lots of money. Good sales people
1. Are resilient. They don’t give up easily when things get tough. They rise to the challenge.
2. Do not put down their competition and instead recognise the advantages and weaknesses of their competitors. They recognise there is room for all. No potential partner wants to hear someone, put down another company.
3. Understand the importance of targets and goal setting. In running an online home business successfully, this is essential.
4. Can work well under pressure and can work very well alone, holding themselves responsible.
5. Are willing to try new things in order to achieve success and stick to a plan of action, for a period of time before giving up.
6. Are honest about weaknesses and strengths, but in doing so, highlight solutions to overcome any weaknesses.
7. Understand the importance of meeting the needs of their potential partner or person joining their team. If needs are not met then people are less likely to join.
8. Understand that people buy into people. They are normally happy, positive people and have the type of personality that commands leadership.
Notice selling has not come up in this list. Selling is a bonus in the online home business depending on the type of approach taken.
It wouldn’t surprise me to see more and more sales people, making their minimum six figure income, online without bosses in the future. Sales people need to wake up to the idea of more money for less hours worked equals time freedom. This is something that a sales career can never give.